Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in a Real Simple magazine and wanted to post for safe keeping...let me know what you think!! Cook time is estimated and includes prep time.
- 4 1⁄2 inches thick slices country bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small zucchini, thinly slice lengthwise (2 lbs)
- 1 cup fresh basil, leaves torn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh ricotta
- Brush bread with olive oil and grill over medium - high heat until golden brown.
- Grill zucchini until tender and slightly charred, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Toss in large bowl with remaining ingredients and remaining olive oil.
- Top bread with zucchini mixture and ricotta.