1/4 Photos of Grilled Bread with Roasted Garlic & Mushroom Salad
1 hr 10 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
Use wild mushrooms if available, they give a more intense flavour to this dish. If you are a mushroom fan this is the dish for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf Italian bread, coarse country style
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 340.19 g mushrooms or 340.19 g wild mushrooms, sliced (or a mix shitake, oyster and cremi)
- 44.37 ml parsley, fresh chopped
- 2.46 ml sea salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 236.59 ml arugula, washed and dried
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 head garlic
- 1 can aluminum foil
- 9.85 ml oil
- 1Roast Garlic Place garlic on tin foil.
- 2Sprinkle garlic heads with oil, close foil and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes Mushroom Salad Cut bread into 1/2" slices.
- 3Toast or grill.
- 4Squeeze garlic out of skins and mash.
- 5Spread the roasted garlic on the toasted bread.
- 6Heat the olive oil in a pan on high.
- 7Add mushrooms and saute until golden and tender.
- 8Stir in parsley, salt and pepper.
- 9Take off heat and add balsamic vinegar.
- 10Place the arugula on serving plates, top with the toast, scatter the mushrooms over top and sprinkle with remaining olive oil.
- 11Season to taste and serve warm.
- 12Cooking time includes roasting garlic--.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bread with Roasted Garlic & Mushroom Salad
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.7
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 744.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 11.4 g