1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
The best way to do Brats!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill brats over hot coals browning on all sides.
- 2Remove from grill and place in large kettle or dutch oven,.
- 3Cover with beer, onions and pepper.
- 4Simmer at least 1 hour not over direct heat.
- 5The heat removes the alcohol from the beer.
- 6Brats may be simmered for several hours just add more beer if it gets too low.
- 7Serve hot on toasted buns, with the peppers and onion or the toppings of your choice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Brats
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.1
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 1075.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 19.3 g