1/3 Photos of Grilled Bourbon Skirt Steak
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Here's another found recipe that I haven't tried but sounds great and I want to save. I love a good skirt steak and add the bourbon and spices and how can you go wrong. I'll be making this soon to see if it's as good as it sounds. Would be good with baked beans. Finally made this and LOVED it. I made two small changes - added a teaspoon of liquid smoke to increase that smokey flavor and a teaspoon of fresh, grated garlic as we love it. It was so easy and sooooo good. Try this and I don't think you'll be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, combine bourbon, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire, Tabasco, mustard and cornstarch, stir until sugar has dissolved.
- 2Place steak in bowl, pour marinade over meat, cover and marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- 3Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 4Remove stak from marinate, place on grill.
- 5Cook, turning once, 3-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until done to your liking.
- 6Transfer steak to cutting board, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- 7Cut steak into thin slices, arrange on platter and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bourbon Skirt Steak
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.7
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 1136.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 49.6 g