Top Review by Glenda4
This melts in your mouth! I served this to my Book Club and they loved it! My only suggestion would be to "watch" the amount of marinade the recipe makes; I adjusted the recipe for 6 people and had a TON more marinade than I needed.
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Bourbon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lb salmon fillet
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine juice, soy, brown sugar, bourbon, pepper, garlic powder and oil in a bowl.
- Remove all skin from the salmon.
- Place the salmon in a glass dish side by side. Pour some of the marinade over (reserve some for basting while grilling). Refrigerate for at least 1 hour a few hours will be even better.
- Drain and grill over med.-high about 5-7 minutes per side or until fish flakes-basting with the reserved marinade.