Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
I have a Rival BBQ appliance that I purchased from HSN. LOL It is my best purchase of the summer. I plug it in and it slow cooks the meat to perfection. WOW!
- 6 pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 5 chopped scallions
- Mix together the soy sauce, bourbon and brown sugar. Pour mixture into a large zip lock bag.
- Place pork tenderloins into zip lock bag and marinade for two hours.
- Mix together mayo, sour cream, dry mustard, and scallions; at room temperature.
- Sear pork on medium or high, then grill on low-medium heat until desired doneness. You can also bake at 375 degrees instead of grilling.
- Drizzle sauce over top of pork tenderloins.