1/3 Photos of Grilled Bourbon-Marinated Pork Chops or Pork Tenderloins
Plan ahead the pork needs to marinade for a minimum of 12 hours. Use this marinade for 2 pork tenderloins or 6-8 pork chops. You can reduce the bourbon to 1/3 cup but 1/2 cup is better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 pork chops (about 3/4-inch thick or thicker or use 2 tenderloins)
- 1In a bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients; place in a large zip-loc plastic bag.
- 2Add in the pork chops or 2 pork tenderloins; seal the bag.
- 3Turn to coat with the marinade.
- 4Refrigerate for a minimum of 12 hours.
- 5Set grill to high heat (about 400°F).
- 6Remove the pork and discard the marinade.
- 7Place on grill.
- 8For pork chops cook for about 15 minutes on each side, depending on how thick your chops are.
- 9For pork tenderloins, cook for about 25 minutes turning occasionally or until the pork is cooked; tent with foil and let sit for about 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bourbon-Marinated Pork Chops or Pork Tenderloins
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 951.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 24.0 g