Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple dressing up of a loaf of French bread. Wrap it all up in foil and toss it on the grill. From Grill and Barbecue.
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 113.39 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 9.85 ml onions, minced
- 4.92 ml rosemary, crushed
- 4.92 ml basil, crushed
- 29.58 ml parsley, chopped
- 1 loaf French bread
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except bread.
- Blend well.
- Slice bread diagonally, about 3/4" apart without cutting through the bottom of the crust.
- Spread the cheese mixture between the slice and on top of the bread.
- Wrap the loaf in a sheet of heavy-duty foil and grill about 15 minutes or until heated through, turning occasionally.
Loved the flavor! I used 2 baguettes and still only used about half of the spread. It's nice to have spread leftover to have a quick & handy "dress up" of French bread. Thanks!
Loved this recipe! Made with Basalmic Ribeye #109728 Whole family loved. Next time may put directly on grill at end to crisp up the bread some more