1/1 Photo of Grilled Bell Peppers
D. M. Karon's Note:
These are great and VERY simple.
My Private Note
- 1Take several bell peppers, cleaned of the stems and seeds. Cut into strips lengthwise. These can be four to six depending on the size of the peppers and your preference.
- 2Season LIGHTLY with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Brush both sides of the strips with good olive oil.
- 4Place skin side down on hot grill, until skin blisters and peppers soften (3-8 minutes depending on grill). You can let the skin brown a bit if desired.
- 5Turn peppers and grill until inner side is done (about half the time of the skin side -- 2-4 minutes).
- 6Try this with different color peppers. Maybe add a few green onions.
- 7Try this with Anaheim peppers -- Very good!
- 8Try adding sliced zucchini, too.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g