These are great and VERY simple.
Make and share this Grilled Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Take several bell peppers, cleaned of the stems and seeds. Cut into strips lengthwise. These can be four to six depending on the size of the peppers and your preference.
- Season LIGHTLY with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Brush both sides of the strips with good olive oil.
- Place skin side down on hot grill, until skin blisters and peppers soften (3-8 minutes depending on grill). You can let the skin brown a bit if desired.
- Turn peppers and grill until inner side is done (about half the time of the skin side -- 2-4 minutes).
- Try this with different color peppers. Maybe add a few green onions.
- Try this with Anaheim peppers -- Very good!
- Try adding sliced zucchini, too.
We have been grilling our peppers like this for years. So easy, so good!
PERFECTION! There is nothing else to add, just grilled heaven on a plate in the hot summertime when you are celebrating the season and all the bountiful produce of the warm months. This is now my go to for peppers in the summer (actually thru out the year...these babies are ready in about 7 minutes total, why would i ever go back to roasting them which takes so much longer?)...yippee! tx so much!