Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 beef t-bone steaks or 4 sirloin steaks
- 1 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt or 1 teaspoon steak spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Marinade steaks in beer for two hours.
- Drain beer.
- Rub rest of spices on the steaks.
- Grill on medium heat until they are done to your liking.
It was really easy to make, but it was really sweet. Thanks!
Loved this. I used Pale Ale for the marination and thought the sugar and spices offset each other really well to give a slightly sweet flavor but with great depth. I wouldn't change a thing with this one!
Very Yummy! Juicy and tender! I used ribeyes and chuckeyes. I used a mild tasting microbrewed beer along with some garlic for the marinade, I let it soak for 24 hours. I used Montreal steak seasoning for the seasoned salt. I left the steaks out at room temp with the rub on for about 30 minutes. After grilling, I let the steaks rest for about 10 minutes. This is a keeper!