Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and delicious
- 3 small salmon fillets
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Create a large aluminum foil packet for each fish fillet.
- Place salmon in center of foil.
- Season with garlic salt and brown sugar.
- Add pieces of butter, then onions.
- Carefully, pour some beer into foil packet and seal tightly.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes.
Although I decreased the amount of brown sugar by half, there was still a wonderfully subtle sweetness to the salmon. I also decreased the amount of garlic salt (also by about half) as a personal preference. This is so easy and quick to prepare and tastes so good.