1/2 Photos of Grilled Beer Chicken
This chicken is fantastic! I have an indoor grill that I use in the winter season, and I make this chicken quite often....don't forget to marinade the chicken before grilling, as it won't have the same flavour. Note: prep time, does not include marinating the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, beer, lemon juice, garlic and lemon pepper.
- 2Pour over chicken pieces, and cover; store in refrigerater 4-6 hours to marinate.
- 3On a grill, barbecue pieces, brushing sauce over chicken as you turn them.
- 4Grill about 15-20 mins per side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Beer Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (490 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.4
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 226.2 mg
- Sodium 296.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 61.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: