Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tastes summer salad.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 2 tablespoons skippy super chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup kraft Catalina dressing
- 1⁄3 cup oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shaoxing wine
- 2 tablespoons king kelly orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried red chili, flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb linguine, Al dente and chill
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, thin slices
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Let rest for 20 minutes. Heat a grill pan up and lightly coat with oil. Grill the flank steak until medium and let rest before serving. Slice the flank steak across the grain into 1/4” strips.
- In a mixing bowl combine peanut butter, sesame oil, Catalina dressing, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, wine, orange marmalade, onion powder, garlic powder, curry powder, chilies flakes and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine linguini, cabbage and red onion place into refrigerate for 3 hours.