Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Food & Wine April 09
Make and share this Grilled Beef Tenderloin Skewers With Red-Miso Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red miso
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄4 lbs beef tenderloin, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Preheat a grill. In a saucepan, heat the vegetable oil. Add the garlic and cook over low heat until crisp, stirring, about 3 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the garlic to a blender; reserve the garlic oil for another use.
- Add the soy sauce, miso, sesame oil, sugar and salt to the blender and puree.
- Thread the meat on skewers. Lightly brush the meat with some of the miso glaze. Grill over high heat for 1 minute.
- Brush with the miso glaze a second time and grill, turning, until charred, about 2 minutes; serve.