My husband made this for lunch today. He grilled it over charcoal and the meat ended up being very moist and tender. Great flavor and easy to make! Preparation ime equals marinating.
- Combine oil, garlic, teriyaki marinade and liquid smoke in sealable plastic bag; mix well.
- Add the roast.
- Squeeze air from bag, allowing marinade to cover the roast; seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 6-8 hours, turning occasionally; drain.
- Place roast on grill rack over medium-hot coals.
- Grill with lid down for 45 minutes.
- Turn the roast over and grill for another 30 minutes or until done to taste.
- Cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices.
- Serve immediately.