Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Martin Yan recipe.
Make and share this Grilled Beef Salad With Lemongrass Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped of fresh mint
- 59.14 ml coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced shallot
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 29.58 ml chopped green onions
- 29.58 ml chili paste with garlic
- 22.18 ml fish sauce
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml finely chopped peeled fresh lemongrass
- 453.59 g flank steak, trimmed
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 473.18 ml sliced iceberg lettuce
- 473.18 ml sliced napa cabbage (Chinese)
- 118.29 ml chopped tomato
- 118.29 ml thinly vertically sliced red onion
- Prepare grill.
- To prepare dressing, combine first 9 ingredients, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- To prepare salad, sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill; place on a cutting board. Let stand 15 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Place steak, lettuce, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss well to coat. Serve immediately.