Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
30 minute meal. A contact grill cooks the filling in a flash for fajitas that are bursting with fresh flavors. Prep time is also cooking time.
- 226.79 g boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 2 slice onions (1/2 inch thick, separated into rings)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 29.58 ml fajita seasoning mix
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 4 (32 inch) flour tortillas, for burritos
- 59.16 ml sour cream
- 59.16 ml chunky salsa
- Heat closed contact grill 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large nonmetal dish or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix steak, onion, bell pepper and fajita seasoning; stir or turn bag to coat.
- When grill is heated, place steak and vegetables on bottom grill surface, spreading evenly; close grill.
- Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Place steak and vegetables on plate; drizzle with lime juice.
- Spoon steak and vegetables down center of each tortilla.
- Top each with sour cream and salsa.
- Bring sides of each tortilla up over filling; press to seal.
- Clean grill by carefully wiping with damp paper towel.
- Place 2 filled tortillas on hot grill; close grill.
- Cook about 1 minute or until tortillas are heated.
- Repeat with remaining filled tortillas.
We loved these. I got an indoor grill for Christmas and loved finding a Fajita recipe that used it. Everything was perfect. I followed your recipe exactly using Fajita Seasoning Mix and Chili's Salsa DH was a very happy man !
Very good. I added shredded cheddar cheese before rolling. And instead of grilling I popped them in the microwave for 30 seconds, then garnished with pico de gallo.