1/1 Photo of Grilled Beef Fajitas - P
Nana Lee's Note:
30 minute meal. A contact grill cooks the filling in a flash for fajitas that are bursting with fresh flavors. Prep time is also cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 2 slice onions (1/2 inch thick, separated into rings)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 29.58 ml fajita seasoning mix
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 4 (32 inch) flour tortillas, for burritos
- 59.16 ml sour cream
- 59.16 ml chunky salsa
- 1Heat closed contact grill 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in large nonmetal dish or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix steak, onion, bell pepper and fajita seasoning; stir or turn bag to coat.
- 3When grill is heated, place steak and vegetables on bottom grill surface, spreading evenly; close grill.
- 4Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 5Place steak and vegetables on plate; drizzle with lime juice.
- 6Spoon steak and vegetables down center of each tortilla.
- 7Top each with sour cream and salsa.
- 8Bring sides of each tortilla up over filling; press to seal.
- 9Clean grill by carefully wiping with damp paper towel.
- 10Place 2 filled tortillas on hot grill; close grill.
- 11Cook about 1 minute or until tortillas are heated.
- 12Repeat with remaining filled tortillas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Beef Fajitas - P
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.8
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 984.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix