Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
3 ww points From weightwatchers.com
- 2 medium onions, thickly sliced (Vidalia preferred)
- 2 medium summer squash, yellow, sliced lengthwise
- cooking spray (5 one-second sprays)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 8 ounces raw lean flank steak
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 4 medium fat free tortillas
- Preheat grill or grill pan. When hot, grill onion slices until soft and browned, about 5 minutes. Coat squash slices with cooking spray, salt them and grill until soft, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides; grill until cooked through, about 3 to 6 minutes. Remove from grill and slice into strips against the grain.
- To assemble fajitas, put 2 tablespoons of salsa on each tortilla. Top each with 1/4 of onions, squash and beef; roll up and serve.