3 hrs 45 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
Tee Lee's Note:
Corn on the cob, steak bites and bell peppers, what more could you want on a skewer? From Redbook. Prep time includes time to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed through a press
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Combine onion, mustard, oil, garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large resealable food-storage bag; add beef.
- 2Seal bag and toss thoroughly to coat. Marinate in refrigerator at least 3 hours, or up to 8 hours.
- 3Thread corn, beef, and bell pepper pieces alternately onto 12-inch metal skewers or wooden skewers pre-soaked in water.
- 4Grill over medium-high heat, turning frequently and brushing with olive oil (if necessary) 14 minutes for medium rare, or until desired doneness.
- 5Let skewers rest 3 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Beef & Corn Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.2
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 618.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 36.3 g