1/1 Photo of Grilled Beef and Onion Panini
You can spend big bucks on a sandwich such as this in a Deli, why not make it yourself. You will need a panini maker for this (a great investment if you make a lot of sandwiches!) adjust all amounts to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the onions, honey, Dijon and vinegar in a saucepan; cook stirring over medium heat until the onions are tender (about 8-10 minutes) then season with black pepper.
- 2Butter both sides of bread.
- 3Top 4 slices bread with roast beef, then 2 slices cheese and 1/4 of the onion mixture.
- 4Top with remaining bread slice.
- 5Heat an electric panini maker, place a sandwich in and close lid; heat until golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Beef and Onion Panini
Serving Size: 1 (1115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.7
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 176.7 mg
- Sodium 3897.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 55.5 g