From a Reynolds Foil cookbook. USES: 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT grill to medium-high or preheat oven to 450°F Combine beans, rice, cheese, salsa, onion and cilantro; set aside. Microwave tortillas 15 to 20 seconds until soft.
- 2CENTER one tortilla on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Spoon one-fourth of bean mixture in center of each tortilla. Wrap filling in each tortilla burrito-style. Center burrito on foil sheet seam-side down.
- 3BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- 4GRILL 12 to 16 minutes in covered grill, turning once half way through grilling OR.
- 5BAKE 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bean and Rice Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.9
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 1283.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 21.1 g