Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From a Reynolds Foil cookbook. USES: 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high or preheat oven to 450°F Combine beans, rice, cheese, salsa, onion and cilantro; set aside. Microwave tortillas 15 to 20 seconds until soft.
- CENTER one tortilla on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Spoon one-fourth of bean mixture in center of each tortilla. Wrap filling in each tortilla burrito-style. Center burrito on foil sheet seam-side down.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- GRILL 12 to 16 minutes in covered grill, turning once half way through grilling OR.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.