1/1 Photo of Grilled BBQ Hash Browns
A little BBQ seasoning and pepper jack cheese adds a twist to your normal potatoes on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese (optional)
Desired amount each
- 1Heat grill, low about 250-300 degrees.
- 2Use 4 sections (1 per serving) foil, big enough to wrap hashbrowns. Lay flat and drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil and place 1 tbsp butter onto each section of foil (save remaining 4 tbsp butter for later).
- 3Place half serving of potatoes (1/8 pkg) onto each piece of foil and place desired amount of cheese. Place remaining potatoes (1/8 pkg) on top of cheese, followed by remaining butter.
- 4Sprinkle dried onion, bbq seasoning, salt and pepper.
- 5Bring together 2 edges of foil and roll tight. Fold other 2 sides under. Make sure there are no openings so juices don't seep out.
- 6Cook on grill 30-40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes (be careful not to poke holes in foil).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled BBQ Hash Browns
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.4
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 241.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g