My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill for medium-direct heat.
- 2Grease the center of a 20 x 18 inch sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil with margarine.
- 3Arrange 2 slices each of red onion and lemon over the margarine.
- 4Sprinkle with one tablespoon of almonds and half of the green onions.
- 5Arrange the fillets in a single layer over the onions, lemon and almonds.
- 6Top with remaining red and green onions, lemon and almonds.
- 7Sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and paprika.
- 8Fold the long sides of the foil together in locked folds.
- 9Fold and crimp short ends; seal tightly.
- 10Place the packet directly on the cooking grate.
- 11Grill, covered, for 11 to 15 minutes, or until the fish is firm and opaque, and just begins to flake.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bass
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 333.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 33.8 g