Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Prepare grill for medium-direct heat.
- Grease the center of a 20 x 18 inch sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil with margarine.
- Arrange 2 slices each of red onion and lemon over the margarine.
- Sprinkle with one tablespoon of almonds and half of the green onions.
- Arrange the fillets in a single layer over the onions, lemon and almonds.
- Top with remaining red and green onions, lemon and almonds.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Fold the long sides of the foil together in locked folds.
- Fold and crimp short ends; seal tightly.
- Place the packet directly on the cooking grate.
- Grill, covered, for 11 to 15 minutes, or until the fish is firm and opaque, and just begins to flake.