Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
This salmon make quite an impression on guests. An added plus, it's incredibly easy!
- 1 (1 lb) salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon filet, skin side down, in pan, (I use a disposable foil pan).
- Mix the next 6 ingredients; pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and pepper.
- Put pan on grill, cover grill, and cook over med heat for 20 minutes.
This dish was easy and delicous. I used freshly grated parmesan and minced garlic cloves. The basil worked very nicely with all the flavors, and the note of soy was great.
It was good but I think it need a little salt (or extra soy sauce).