1/3 Photos of Grilled Basil-And-Garlic-Stuffed Chicken
Tee Lee's Note:
These delicious chicken breasts are stuffed with basil, garlic and parmesan cheese. Then they're grilled to perfection while basting with a lemon butter sauce. One of my favorite grilled chicken recipes. From Better Homes and Gardens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat outdoor grill.
- 2For sauce, in a small bowl combine lemon zest, lemon juice and one tablespoon melted butter. Set aside.
- 3For stuffing, in a small bowl, combine parmesan, basil, one tablespoon butter, and garlic. Set aside.
- 4Place each chicken piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
- 5Use the flat side of a meat mallet (or the heel of your palm) to pound chicken into rectangles about 1/8-inch thick.
- 6Remove plastic wrap and spread stuffing on chicken.
- 7Fold in sides of each chicken breast and roll up, securing with a toothpick.
- 8Grill over medium heat for about 20 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink.
- 9Brush sauce over chicken during the last 10 minutes of grilling.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Basil-And-Garlic-Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 283.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 27.6 g