Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Everyday Health.
- 24 ounces pork loin chops (Six four-ounce boneless lean loin chops)
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced (about 4 cloves)
- 3 ears corn on the cob (halved to make 6 half ears. Or if available, 6 half-ears)
- 2 whole bell peppers, red, bell, seeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large white onion, cut into 6 wedges
- Cut each pork chop into 1/2-inch-thick strips; place pork in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine syrup and next 4 ingredients; pour over pork. Seal bag; turn bag to coat pork.
- Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, and remove from heat.
- Thread pork, corn, and pepper alternately onto 8 (10-inch) metal skewers.
- Thread onion separately onto 1 (10-inch) skewer.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
- Place pork and vegetable kabobs and onion kabob on rack; grill, covered, 12 minutes or until meat is done, turning once and basting with reserved marinade.
- Remove pork and vegetable kabobs from grill.
- Grill onion kabob, covered, 3 to 5 additional minutes or until tender, turning once and basting with reserved marinade.