1/1 Photo of Grilled Barbecue Chicken
6 hrs 42 mins
Chef #835010's Note:
Very time consuming, but well worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1Place chicken on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 2Make spice rub: Sprinkle spice mix and rub onto chicken.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 6 hours.
- 4Make sauce: Combine all ingredients in a large pan. Bring to a boil, stirring continuously. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Remove from heat.
- 5Preheat grill to medium low; oil when hot.
- 6Cook chicken for 10 minutes, turnover and cook for 8 minutes longer.
- 7Brush sauce on one side of the chicken, turn over and cook for 3 minutes.
- 8Brush remaining side with sauce, turn over and cook for 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Barbecue Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.0
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 1621.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 24.6 g