Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another wonderful recipe from Delicious Living.
Make and share this Grilled Bananas With Frozen Yogurt and Maple Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 4 bananas, firm but ripe
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, firm packed
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
Maple cream sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To make maple cream sauce, combine cottage cheese, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in blender.
- Process till smooth and creamy (2 min). refrigerate till ready to use.
- preheat grill to medium high place foil on grill.
- Peel bananas halve lengthwise.
- In shallow dish large enough to hold bananas in single layer, stir together butter and brown sugar and add bananas, turn gently to coat.
- using a metal spatula or tongs transfer bananas to foil on grill.
- Grill till brown and cooked through (2-4 min each side).
- Place two grilled banana slices on each plate and serve with a dollop of frozen yogurt (1/4 cup) and top with maple cream sauce.