Recipe by Rita~
Hot, spicy, grilled bananas over a chocolate coated bar. The heat from the bananas melt the chocolate and the ever so slight spiciness combines deliciously well with the chocolate.
- 2 bananas, cut in halve
- 1⁄4 cup lemonade
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 chipotle chiles in adobo, minced or 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 chocolate coated ice cream bars, Klondike bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the lemonade, honey and pepper in a zip lock bag.
- Add bananas tossing to coat.
- Let sit while heating grill.
- Oil grill and cook bananas to mark all sides just a couple minutes.
- Plate the bars and immediately place hot bananas over the bars.