Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A classic southern favorite updated for easy bbq'ing!
Make and share this Grilled Bananas Foster recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Tear off four 8 inch squares of aluminum foil and fold each in half.
- On the bottom half of each square place 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 tablespoons rum, 2 tablespoons butter and 1 sliced banana. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Fold the folded edge over to form a packet and crimp the edges to seal well.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients (Can be prepared ahead but only up to one hour at room temperature).
- Grill the packets about 5 minutes. Cool slightly and then carefully open the packets over a bowl of ice cream!