That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
A classic southern favorite updated for easy bbq'ing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill to medium.
- 2Tear off four 8 inch squares of aluminum foil and fold each in half.
- 3On the bottom half of each square place 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 tablespoons rum, 2 tablespoons butter and 1 sliced banana. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 4Fold the folded edge over to form a packet and crimp the edges to seal well.
- 5Repeat with the remaining ingredients (Can be prepared ahead but only up to one hour at room temperature).
- 6Grill the packets about 5 minutes. Cool slightly and then carefully open the packets over a bowl of ice cream!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bananas Foster
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1099.5
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 33.9 g
- Cholesterol 185.8 mg
- Sodium 408.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 114.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g