Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Grill your dinner, then grill your bananas. Add marshmallow and chocolate and what have you got? A treat, of course! Adapted from a recipe card in Walmart.
- 4 small-medium bananas, peeled, sliced in half lengthwise
- 8 cinnamon graham crackers, broken in half
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup miniature chocolate chip (or regular)
- Spray cold rack with cooking spray(or brush vegetable oil on hot rack). Grill bananas, uncovered, 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden; slice into thin pieces.
- Top one graham cracker half with marshmallows and chocolate pieces. Add sliced bananas and top with another graham cracker half. Repeat with the rest of the crackers and serve right away. Enjoy!
These were delicious! I made some with peanut butter too, and those were also great. I held skewers of the marshmallows over the grill as well to get them melty inside. The amount of filling makes enough for 12 very tall s'mores!
I loved these! I used a lindt truffle for the choclate (the small square ones) and it was divine! Thanks for such a wonderful recipe.
This would have been even better if it wasn't raining and I could have grilled the bananas first!! ;) Made this in the oven and it sure was tasty!! Thanks Sharon for a real tasty treat!! :)