From Australian Diabetic Living. Times are estimated, will try and make for the DM (don't liked cooked/warmed bananas myself but she loves them).
- NOTE - to split banana three ways, peel and gently place thumb on the tip of the banana and push down through the middle of the banana, it will split into three.
- Preheat griller/broiler to medium.
- Cut the banana in half crossways (creating 6 pieces).
- Place the bread slices on a baking tray, place under the griller/broiler and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until one side is toasted.
- Spread the peanut butter on the untoasted side of each slice.
- Top with the banana (3 pieces per slice) and brush pieces with the honey.
- Place back under the griller/broiler for 2 minutes or until banana is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with extra honey if desired.