1/8 Photos of Grilled Banana, Peanut Butter and Honey on Toast (Diabetic)
From Australian Diabetic Living. Times are estimated, will try and make for the DM (don't liked cooked/warmed bananas myself but she loves them).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE - to split banana three ways, peel and gently place thumb on the tip of the banana and push down through the middle of the banana, it will split into three.
- 2Preheat griller/broiler to medium.
- 3Cut the banana in half crossways (creating 6 pieces).
- 4Place the bread slices on a baking tray, place under the griller/broiler and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until one side is toasted.
- 5Spread the peanut butter on the untoasted side of each slice.
- 6Top with the banana (3 pieces per slice) and brush pieces with the honey.
- 7Place back under the griller/broiler for 2 minutes or until banana is lightly browned.
- 8Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with extra honey if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Banana, Peanut Butter and Honey on Toast (Diabetic)
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 333.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 8.9 g