Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Haven't tried this but it sounds great! From Favorite Brand Name Recipes.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 frozen pound cake, thawed, cut into 12 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 3 ripe bananas, cut lengthwise into slices
- Lightly butter one side of each pound cake slice; set aside.
- For each panini, lay 1 slice of pound cake, buttered side down, on work surface. Spread with about 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread, top with banana slices and sprinkle with cinnamon. Top with second slice of pound cake, buttered side up.
- Spray indoor grill with nonstick cooking spray; heat to medium. Cook about 2 minutes or until pound cake is golden brown.