These are wonderful for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I came up with this when I made an over abundance of banana bread! I had forgotten that my recipe made 2 loaves, and I had DOUBLED the recipe. I ended up with 4 loaves! Had to get creative! And these were wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In frying pan, melt butter. Fry ham steak for a few minutes on each side til lightly browned.
- 2Remove from pan and drizzle each side with a little maple syrup to lightly coat.
- 3Cut into 4 equal portions.
- 4Place pieces on 4 slices banana bread.
- 5Top with slices of bananas.
- 6*If bananas start to brown, just sprinkle them with a little lemon juice as needed. Top each with another slice of banana bread.
- 7Butter tops with very soft butter and place buttered side down back into heated frying pan. Butter top sides.
- 8Cook over medium-low heat.
- 9When golden on bottoms, carefully flip over and lightly brown other side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Banana Bread Ham Steak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.6
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 413.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: