Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from www.parkay.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened (Parkay Original-stick)
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 firm ripe bananas
- original Reddi-wip topping (whipped cream)
- Stir together Parkay, brown sugar, peanuts, and chocolate chips in small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Grill bananas in their peels over low heat 5 minutes per side (peels will blacken).
- Remove peels from bananas.
- Slice inside curve of banana lengthwise about 1 inch deep.
- Fill slice with 2 tablespoons Parkay mixture.
- Add a wave of Reddi-wip along the bottom edge of banana.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.