- 2 bananas
- 12 small strawberries, small to medium sized
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak 4 bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill on medium high.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon well.
- Wash and trim strawberries, slice bananas into 1 1/2 inch pieces, then thread alternately onto skewers.
- Brush with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and grill for a minute on each side, leaving the grill lid up.