Prep 2 hrs 38 mins
Cook 8 mins
You can substitute other vegetables for some or all of the vegetables in this (using mushrooms is an example). The technique stays the same.
- 1 medium zucchini, roll cut
- 1 summer squash, roll cut
- 1 piece radicchio, cut into fourths, core left intact
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes or 236.59 ml grape tomatoes
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79-29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 0.25 ml red pepper flakes
- 14.79-29.58 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Place zucchini and squash in a mixing bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoons oil, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper and pepper flakes.
- Toss squash like salad until it is evenly coated.
- Place radicchio on top of squash and drizzle cut sides lightly with olive oil and balsamic, then toss vegetables again, adding a little more balsamic if needed.
- Skewer vegetables and grill for 8 minutes, turning frequently, or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese before serving if desired.
This is a great recipe, simple and nutritious. I added fresh chopped mushrooms, bell peppers, and Vidalia onion. We used our grill basket instead of skewers, and it turned out great! I have already sent copies of this recipe to 3 friends !