Recipe by Sue Lau
You can substitute other vegetables for some or all of the vegetables in this (using mushrooms is an example). The technique stays the same.
Top Review by razorbacklady
This is a great recipe, simple and nutritious. I added fresh chopped mushrooms, bell peppers, and Vidalia onion. We used our grill basket instead of skewers, and it turned out great! I have already sent copies of this recipe to 3 friends !
- 1 medium zucchini, roll cut
- 1 summer squash, roll cut
- 1 piece radicchio, cut into fourths, core left intact
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes or 236.59 ml grape tomatoes
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79-29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 0.25 ml red pepper flakes
- 14.79-29.58 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place zucchini and squash in a mixing bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoons oil, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper and pepper flakes.
- Toss squash like salad until it is evenly coated.
- Place radicchio on top of squash and drizzle cut sides lightly with olive oil and balsamic, then toss vegetables again, adding a little more balsamic if needed.
- Skewer vegetables and grill for 8 minutes, turning frequently, or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese before serving if desired.