1/1 Photo of Grilled Balsamic Vegetables
2 hrs 46 mins
2 hrs 38 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
You can substitute other vegetables for some or all of the vegetables in this (using mushrooms is an example). The technique stays the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium zucchini, roll cut
- 1 summer squash, roll cut
- 1 piece radicchio, cut into fourths, core left intact
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes or 1/2 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 -2 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Place zucchini and squash in a mixing bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoons oil, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper and pepper flakes.
- 2Toss squash like salad until it is evenly coated.
- 3Place radicchio on top of squash and drizzle cut sides lightly with olive oil and balsamic, then toss vegetables again, adding a little more balsamic if needed.
- 4Skewer vegetables and grill for 8 minutes, turning frequently, or until vegetables are tender.
- 5Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese before serving if desired.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Balsamic Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 888.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: