Prep2 hrs 38 mins
You can substitute other vegetables for some or all of the vegetables in this (using mushrooms is an example). The technique stays the same.
- 1 medium zucchini, roll cut
- 1 summer squash, roll cut
- 1 piece radicchio, cut into fourths, core left intact
- 1⁄2 pint cherry tomatoes or 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 -2 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Place zucchini and squash in a mixing bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoons oil, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper and pepper flakes.
- Toss squash like salad until it is evenly coated.
- Place radicchio on top of squash and drizzle cut sides lightly with olive oil and balsamic, then toss vegetables again, adding a little more balsamic if needed.
- Skewer vegetables and grill for 8 minutes, turning frequently, or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese before serving if desired.