Prep 5 hrs
Cook 8 mins
Prep time is 5 minutes. The rest is time marinating.
Make and share this Grilled Balsamic London Broil recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g top round steak, 1 inch thick
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml gluten-free soy sauce (I use San-J Wheat-Free Tamari Soy Sauce)
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- black pepper, to taste
- Put all ingredients, except meat, in a container fitted with a lid; cover and shake.
- Pour the marinade over the top round steak and cover.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, turning the meat occasionally.
- Grill or broil until done as desired.
- Slice thinly.
Excellent marinade. I marinated the steak all day, and it turned out delicious. Broiled it to medium - turned out great.
My family loved this. I do not eat steak, so I honestly cannot say how it was, but the rest of the family raved about how good it was. I marinated about 6 hours and grilled for about 20 minutes on medium on the gas grill. Then I turned off that side of the grill and left it for about 15 minutes in indirect heat. Served with scalloped potatoes and corn and everyone enjoyed. Thanks for an easy marinade to spruce up usually bland (and tough) london broil.
I'm very picky about London Broil (it has to be Top Round, not the flank steak everyone else uses) This was out of this world. Great flavor!!! Only thing I did extra was to add some chopped garlic cloves (since we like it heavy on the garlic) and a little liquid smoke to the marinade (sorry, I use that alot when I grill out) This was fantastic and will use it all summer long! Thank you