Grilled Balsamic-Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin (Low-Carb)
- Stir together garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Rub the paste all over pork.
- Marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat canola oil in a large, heavy saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add pork, and brown all over, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer pan to oven. Roast pork, turning occasionally, until the internal temperature is 160 degrees, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board, and let it rest 10 minutes before slicing.