1/3 Photos of Grilled Balsamic-Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin (Low-Carb)
from Kitchen Confidante
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- 2Rub the paste all over pork.
- 3Marinate overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 5Heat canola oil in a large, heavy saute pan over medium-high heat.
- 6Add pork, and brown all over, about 4 minutes.
- 7Transfer pan to oven. Roast pork, turning occasionally, until the internal temperature is 160 degrees, about 20 minutes.
- 8Transfer pork to a cutting board, and let it rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Balsamic-Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin (Low-Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 648.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 26.2 g