Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
"These spears are fabulous served hot of the grill or grilled and served at room temperature." I prefer them hot off the grill! A very tasty way to serve asparagus!! Cooking time is total time including marination.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Skewer asparagus spears onto kabob sticks and place in a glass dish.
- Mix vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle mixture over asparagus and marinate for about 30 minutes before grilling.
- Grill 4-6 minutes on each side until nice grill marks appear.
- Serve hot or room temperature.