1/2 Photos of Grilled Balsamic Eggplant
Balsamic and herb marinaded on eggplant cut so it grills on 3 sides and won't fall through the grates of the grill. Enjoy this recipe as is or cube and add to a pasta salad, sprinkle grated cheese over it while still hot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 eggplant, peeled and sliced lengthwise in half the half again Check photo
- 1Add the marinade ingredients into a bag tossing to combine. Add the 4 quarters of the eggplant and marinade for 1 hour at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 2Preheat grill to high. Place the wedges on the grates reserving the marinade.Grill on hot oiled grates lowering heat to medium.
- 3Brown on all three sides. Marking each side. Will be ready when easy to remove from grate. For more tender move to indirect heat and grill till desired. About 10 minutes.
- 4Pour the reserved marinade over the hot eggplant.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Balsamic Eggplant
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g