Recipe by kittycatmom
I love the unique flavor of Balsamic Vinegar. This is one of my favorite ways to grill chicken. I would suggest doubling the marinade if you want more to use as a dipping sauce. This marinade is also excellant on Pork Chops! NOTE: Plan Ahead! Marinate 4-6 hours or overnight. Not included in cook time.
Top Review by didyb
Very good. I overcooked my chicken a little, but the marinade/basting helped a bit with that. I actually would recommend keeping the marinade and boiling it to kill any buggies and serving as a sauce on the side.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2⁄3 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Place in a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag. Combine chicken broth and next 8 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Reserve 1/2 cup marinade; pour remaining marinade over chicken. Seal bag, and refrigerate up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, at medium-high for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through, basting with reserved 1/2 cup marinade every few minutes. Done when juices run clear.