Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on Pinterest and am posting to try this week.
Make and share this Grilled Balsamic Bruschetta Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 8 fresh basil leaves, stacked, rolled and thinly sliced into chiffonade
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat on the stove top. Spray with cooking spray. Combine balsamic and olive oil in a bowl. Season both sides of chicken with pinches of salt and place on grill. Brush top sides of chicken with balsamic mixture. Cook for 4-5 minutes and flip chicken. Brush with additional balsamic and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. During the last 2 minutes of grilling place 2 slices of cheese over top each chicken to melt.
- In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, basil garlic, salt and balsamic. Toss gently to combine. Place chicken breasts on a serving plate and top with tomato mixture. Serve warm.
Delicious chicken! I was afraid the chicken would be under-seasoned, but it wasn't. I did add a little black pepper, but otherwise left the recipe alone. I cooked on my outdoor charcoal grill instead of using a grill pan, and this just turned out wonderfully. The bruschetta was perfect....loved the fresh basil. Thanks for sharing! Made for photo tag!