Recipe by GaylaJ
This wonderfully flavored asparagus evolved from a Cooking Light recipe. Prep time includes time to marinate.
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus and wash well through 2-3 changes of cold water.
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, seal and marinate for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Remove asparagus from bag (discard marinade) and place on preheated oiled grill rack.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side or until asparagus is done.