1/3 Photos of Grilled "baked" Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
We like our "baked" potatoes on the grill. They come out so fluffy and good. Try it and see what you think!!
My Private Note
- 1Each potato is going to need 2 wraps of foil so if you are grilling 4 potatoes, you will need 8 pieces of foil.
- 2Scrub potatoes clean and poke holes all around potato. Brush olive oil over the potato. ( I just use my hands).
- 3Wrap potatoes in foil tightly.
- 4Place on the grill (if using a gas grill, place on top). Leave them there for an hour, turing at the 30 minute point.
- 5Remove from grill and enjoy with whatever toppings you like.
- 6This is what I do, I put my potatoes in first, then corn (for grilled corn) and then my meat (chicken, steak, whatever you like). It all cooks in the grill and ready at the same time.
- 7Try it and see what you think -- .
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled "baked" Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g