Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
One pound of ground beef should give you 4 burgers depending on the size you shape them feel free to double the recipe. you may also add in some breadcrumbs if desired. Have a spray bottle handy because of the bacon these tend to cause a bit of a flare-up on the grill.
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (can use more!)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons ketchup or 3 tablespoons favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb ground beef (do not use extra lean ground beef!)
- bacon, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Set grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except the bacon.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Wrap one or two slices of bacon around each patty, then secure with toothpicks.
- Place the patties on a greased grill.
- Cook until well done.
- Remove the toothpicks before serving.