Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very tasty grilled chicken breast with bacon, swiss, tomatoes, and whatever floats your boat.
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slice cooked bacon, halved
- 4 slice tomatoes
- 4 slice swiss cheese
- Place marinade ingredients in blender and mix until well combined. The mixture will look milky in colour when blended.
- Place chicken in glass 9 x 13 pan and marinate 4 - 6 hours in refrigerator.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill breasts on BBQ over medium high heat about 5 minutes per side or until no pink remains.
- Reduce heat to low, top with bacon and Swiss cheese and allow to melt.
- Place on toasted buns with tomato and any other toppings you desire.