1/2 Photos of Grilled Bacon & Swiss Chicken Burger
mums the word's Note:
A very tasty grilled chicken breast with bacon, swiss, tomatoes, and whatever floats your boat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place marinade ingredients in blender and mix until well combined. The mixture will look milky in colour when blended.
- 2Place chicken in glass 9 x 13 pan and marinate 4 - 6 hours in refrigerator.
- 3Drain and discard marinade.
- 4Grill breasts on BBQ over medium high heat about 5 minutes per side or until no pink remains.
- 5Reduce heat to low, top with bacon and Swiss cheese and allow to melt.
- 6Place on toasted buns with tomato and any other toppings you desire.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bacon & Swiss Chicken Burger
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.7
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 103.0 mg
- Sodium 462.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 38.1 g