A very tasty grilled chicken breast with bacon, swiss, tomatoes, and whatever floats your boat.
Make and share this Grilled Bacon & Swiss Chicken Burger recipe from Food.com.
- Place marinade ingredients in blender and mix until well combined. The mixture will look milky in colour when blended.
- Place chicken in glass 9 x 13 pan and marinate 4 - 6 hours in refrigerator.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill breasts on BBQ over medium high heat about 5 minutes per side or until no pink remains.
- Reduce heat to low, top with bacon and Swiss cheese and allow to melt.
- Place on toasted buns with tomato and any other toppings you desire.