Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very tasty grilled chicken breast with bacon, swiss, tomatoes, and whatever floats your boat.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices cooked bacon, halved
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Place marinade ingredients in blender and mix until well combined. The mixture will look milky in colour when blended.
- Place chicken in glass 9 x 13 pan and marinate 4 - 6 hours in refrigerator.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill breasts on BBQ over medium high heat about 5 minutes per side or until no pink remains.
- Reduce heat to low, top with bacon and Swiss cheese and allow to melt.
- Place on toasted buns with tomato and any other toppings you desire.